Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pictures are here!!
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey and Jason, he is the cutest baby ever (yes, even prettier than you, Linds!) I love the one where you are holding him, Linds, and he is laughing!! Hurry and bring him home!! Make sure you kiss him extra for me! I love you... I have to go to practice but will check for more pictures later!!

Melissa said...

Look at that curly hair and those big brown eyes! He is just adorable! I'm so glad the first meeting went well!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!!!!!! I love his beautiful beaming smile!!!!

When I finally went to sleep this morning, I dreamed he was home and we were playing with him.

He looks like he has grown a little bit. I love his wad of black curly hair. He's a beautiful baby.

He looks like he loves you already, as if he knows you're his parents. Can't wait to see more!!!

Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone!!!!!!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, my favorites are the picture of Hudson and Lindsey cheek to cheek, the one in Jason's lap looking at a toy, the one where he's staring at Jason and Jason is smiling from ear-to-ear(wish I could see Hudson's expression in this one), and the closeup of his precious face. (Lindsey, you know I like closeups)

Goodness, they are all just adorable, I can't stop looking at them. He looks right at home with you already.

Oh yeah, he definately has Jason's eyes, right down to the long lashes. But he has Lindsey's cute little nose. ♥

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I am happier for you than you can even imagine. I've prayed for you so much here lately, and now you're with him. I'm tearing up because I'm so happy for you. :) You'll stay in my prayers.

Abby