






Well, tomorrow we fly out and will be home in the afternoon. Today went by fast, too fast! I think today was the best day yet, but I think I say that everyday. But today he got very excited when he saw us, smiling ear to ear and bouncing up and down. He laughed and laughed and would reach out for us. There was a new lady today that we had never seen and she said his nap time was 3:00 but all of the other days they had come and gotten him around 2:00 or a little after. So we were glad to have extra time with him. I was holding him and said (you Beth Moore girls will know what I mean...) "Delight me Lord" and next thing I knew his head full of curls was laid on my shoulders, two middle fingers in his mouth, and those eye lids were closed over those big brown eyes. Boy was I delighted!! That was the sweetest thing and I cannot wait for the next time! He seemed to be so much more comfortable. When people came into the room or he heard Russian he wasn't looking for it, he was just having a good time with us. We would say "Mama" and "Dada" and point to our pictures and then he would point to us. We left the photo album with him which he loves so hopefully they will let him keep it. When we left today he was still smiling at us. As she walked away neither of us were smiling. What a heartbreaker. I know I'll be back and it won't be too long, but I don't think that makes it any easier. In only 4 days he has come a long way. One day away from him is too long. But there are a few things I'm looking forward to when I get home and it's a tie between Andy & Foxxy or my bed!! I miss my horses and my girls (and boys), too!
Enjoy these photos. Once we get home and get our feet back up underneath us I will post a few more and update with his latest measurements and info. on his orphanage, etc.
1 comment:
Lindsey and Jason,
I feel like yal have been gone for months but I know it seems like hours for yal. I feel so close to Hudson because what yal have experienced in the last 4 days. He is a perfect fit for our family and I can't wait for this to all be completed. Have a safe trip home. I love yal.
Post a Comment