Just wanted to post quickly that we made it. We were over 3 1/5 hours late because in Atlanta the plane we were suposed to take had a major electrical problem-Thank God we didn't get on it-so they had to find a different plane and then transfer everything into it. Our plane ride was long, I think we slept for about 4 hours if you call it sleep! So we are very tired because on Friday night we only had 4 hrs. of sleep too. Hopefully we will stay up a little more so that we can sleep all night here and it will make adjusting to the time a little easier.
Janice and Jon are awesome. We were greeted with big hugs and she took pics of us coming out of the airport. We just finshed eating with them and we are going to go on a short walk and then probably retire for the night. We couldn't have asked for any better of people to stay with!
Tomorrow they aren't working and so they are going to take us our sightseeing so I will post lots of pictures tomorrow.
7 comments:
Linds & Jason, I'm so glad you all made it! Good thing you got on the other plane... I think I said like 20 prayers yesterday for you both!! Have fun sight seeing. I can't wait to see pictures of my nephew on here! I love you both! Tell Hudson I love love love him, too!!!
Hi Jason and Lindsey!!!!
Thanks for calling this morning! Several people at church asked about you, and I was able to tell them you had arrived safely. Plus it eased my mind a little too. (insert smiley face here)
Please tell Janice and Jon I said "thank you" for taking such good care of my children. It worked out well that they would be able to take you sight-seeing tomorrow. Although I know the only sight you want to see right now is Hudson's sweet face. And I can't wait to see him, if only in pictures for now. Looking forward to seeing pictures of him with his parents! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from all of us!!! (insert smiley face)
Take care!!! Love you bunches and bunches!!!!! Hugs to all of you!!!!!
ps...please call again when you get a chance! (insert another smiley face)
Thanks for the update! We'll be following your journey closely!
Love,
Cydil for the Waggoners
I'm glad you're both there and safe! Thanks for the phone call this morning! Tell Jason I'm glad he made it in one piece!! I love you both! Oh, and Katie, Jack, Lou, and Max all send you big wet kisses from the farm! Oh, and Foxxy and Andy do too!!
Love,
MeeMaw through the typing of Casey! :)
I'm so glad you made it there safe. Can't wait to see more pics of Hudson! P.S. We made it to NY in one piece. New Jersey is kinda icky.
Melissa, Jordan & Ben
Lindsey & Jason,
I'm glad you made it safely! I pray that everything goes well while you are there! Thanks for taking time to keep us updated!
Brandy
Lindsey & Jason,
I am just glad Russia is getting exposure to some Cheatham County culture! I have been thinking and praying for you all week. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Beth, Rusty and Hudson's future friend, Barrett
Post a Comment