Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MOSCOW HERE WE COME!

Hey everyone, we have our travel dates. We are going to hopefully leave on Oct. 11th, if there's not a flight out for that afternoon then we will leave the morning of the 12th. This is so exciting and we don't have much time to plan. Which is totally okay with me:) I have cried all morning. These past few months I have cried more than I have in my entire life combined!! If you felt the earth move, I was jumping up and down this morning about 9:30 when they called and told us our dates!! I will post more later when I learn more exact times on our travel, there are a million things going through my head right now, but the best part of my day was when I hung up the phone with our agency and called Jason and said in less than 2 weeks you will be holding your son!! THANK YOU GOD!

1 comment:

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

Congratulations on getting your travel dates! This is so exciting! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. I am excited to follow your journey. I love reading people's experiences with adoption. Also I was reading back on other posts and I saw one post saying that you on the medical report you had seen heart murmur. We also had been told Kaden had a heart condition. From what I know now I hear this is pretty common to see on the medical reports. Kaden did not have any problems. We took him to a pediatric cardiologists to get him checked out and there was nothing. Our agency told us they see this a lot on the medicals and only once have they actually seen it be true. Good luck and enjoy meeting your son!