Just thought I would post one more time before we leave. We are going to leave early in the morning and I think I'm going to go ahead and retire the computer until we arrive in Moscow!
Today has been pretty normal, I picked up our new Treasure 2 Farm shirts and seperated them out so that took me a few hours and I've been trying to clean the house that way I come home to a clean house because I know we are going to be exhausted.
Casey's boyfriend, Will, is house sitting for us and he and dad are going to keep a close eye on all of the animals. Between the two of them someone will be here all the time and that makes me feel good because of all of the horses and our dogs. I'm going to miss my little Foxxy and Andy!
Okay, I'll quit rambling, but next time you hear from me I'll be in Moscow-WOOHOO!! Pray for us that everything goes smoothly and pray especially for our son that he will bond with us and accept us. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment