Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lots of Pics


























































































































































10 comments:

S. Chris Troutt, LMFT said...

What a doll! I look forward to meeting him.
Blessings,
Chris

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! He has such big, gorgeous eyes. I'm so glad that you have finally got to see him and hold him. We can't wait until you get him home. We're so happy for you and Jason!

P.S. We took the subway today and survived.

Melissa and Jordan

Anonymous said...

My practice took FOREVER because all I thought about was getting out and getting to my computer to see more pictures of my handsome nephew. I can't wait to have him home!! I love all 3 of yal!!

claudia said...

He is a beautiful baby I am so happy for you and Jason you take care and be safe you will have to bring him by walmart and let us meet him how your granmother talks about him it feels like we already know him and again congrads

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds & Jason, He is absolutly gorgeous we are sitting here as a family admiring our little cousin!! Alli says, "I Love Yall and Hudson is adorable" Abbi says, "I can't wait til yall come home and Hudson looks very cute" Austin says,"Don't hurt my little cousin and I love yall all" Ash says,"I miss yall and Hudson has beautiful eyes and long hair" Brandon says,"HEY YALL" We love you, be careful and see you soon

Anonymous said...

We are so excited and happy for ya'll. He is so adorable!!! We can't wait to see him running around on the farm.

Love you guys,
Maddy G. & The Gilbert's

Mayme said...

Oh Lindsey,

He is the cutest little thing in the world. That hair is hysterical! I know that you are enjoying every second! You are so right, God does have it all in his amazing hands.

Congratulations on your little guy.
Mayme

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all Lindsey. He is precious. I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Nikole Jada's mom
What a wonderful blessing of joy.
I know so many people are waiting anxiously to meet your handsome little fellow. Love all that curly head full of hair.

Anonymous said...

Hudson sure is a handsome fellow, he will make a great addition to your family. We love the name Hudson. Lots of Love Tracy and Jenny