Linds has been wanting me to post and I wanted to clarify the whole clothes situation, so here goes nothing. These really are pictures from today and not yesterday. We haven't really figured out the changing schedule yet, or if they even have one. But we were glad to see him still in boy clothes even if they were the same ones. What an awesome experience this has been! Met MY SON, flew across the ocean, seen so many sights that many people will never see! I'll have to admit that this last day has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. It feels like Hudson has come so far in such little time. It never has been as bad as we had expected (Thank our Awesome Lord). But for him to get excited to see us on this last day was the best feeling EVER! I just pray this next month and half goes by fast and there are no more hold ups or changes in plans.
Jason
4 comments:
i believe the smiles on the faces in these pictures say it all..
Welcome Home...Donna
♥ ♥ ♥
My baby is a daddy!!!!
I'm so proud of you, and so happy for you and Lindsey!!!!! I wish you could hide Hudson in a suitcase and bring him home with you! I know it will be so hard to leave him!!! He is just too precious!!! I love the picture of the three of you together, I want a big picture of that one to frame! I love you all, come home safely!!! Hugs and kisses to all!!!
This is Loretta typing.....
when will hudson be here? he is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for both of you! He is the cutest, with those big brown eyes! The pictures are wonderful and will be great memories for the hardest days. The little fellow is a God send as well as you all to him. Take care and may God bless! Aunt Jenny
Just wanted to send my congratulations. I believe those are the most beautiful dark brown eyes I have ever seen. My prayers are with you and Jason for a quick end to this process with your son safe in Tennessee. I know the grandmas can't wait to hold him. God bless you all. Rhonda Elliott
Post a Comment