He loved it when Daddy chased him, and he's a very fast crawler.
FINALLY-The Carney's!!

When he gets sleepy he sucks his middle two fingers! It's cute!!




He likes to wave and he immitates the noises you make with your mouth.


Today was awesome! When we got there he had just woke up from his morning nap (he takes 2 naps a day) and he was in a very good mood. I think he's getting more comfortable in front of us today he babbled on and on it was so funny listening to his little noises. I also took his clothes to try on and see what size he is. The outfit was 12 month and it's a little big so I think when I get home I will take back a few of the 18 month clothes to get some 12 month but I won't take too many back because usually they grow a lot when they get home. We were just happy to have him in boy clothes! I also changed his shoes because everday he has been in pink shoes so today I changed them into some I brought and they were too big but were cuter!!When I get home and have more time I will post more information and facts about him and his schedule. But for now I am just trying to put lots of pics!
I am really dreading tomorrow. It's our last day to see him. I don't want it to end. I cannot find words to tell you how I've felt being with him, so complete, and tomorrow it will be torn away. I have two major prayer requests. The first one is that his adoption will be complete and he will be home by Christmas. It's possible but it will be tight. But my God is Big! Second one is for us tomorrow as we tell him bye, it's going to be so hard.
10 comments:
Lindsey
It just gets better every day I look at these pictures. I know now
how hard it will be for you and Jason to leave without him, he seems like he is very confortable
being with his new mom and dad,as though he knows who you are. I know
the prayers are and will be there for you both and you know the Lord
will take care of him till you get him home and under GODS will, it will be before Christmas. What a wonderful present that will be.
Just fill your heart with tears of
joy and as you tell the girls, get your BIG girl panties on and get back on the horse, It's almost over and that pretty boy will be home.
I changed my mind and you can cry.
and be sad, but not for long ok.
OUR LORD is with you.
WOW!@! he is so CUTE.
You know Nikki and all your other girls will want to play mommy when
you get him home, he sure won't be
lack of love and affection.
Blessing and Prayers for you and Jason on a safe return.
Cindy, Susan & Nikki
Lindsey & Jason,
I wish I could take tomorrow tomorrow away and some how have all three of you home so that you'll never be apart. I know it will be hard but I also know that not only do you two have all of Cheatham County (and other areas) pulling for you, but also God on your side...prayers are powerful and I know they will be answered in God's timing. I love you both and be sure to tell Hudson that his aunt can't wait to give him lots of kisses!
Lindsey,
I know that leaving will be very hard for you, and I am sorry for that, but look how long you have looked forward to meeting your son, and it won't be long now before he is home with you both, and all of us, his extended family as well.
Your Mom keeps telling me how cute he is, how cute the pictures are, and how proud she is. She really is! I know that means a lot to you.
Your comments about leaving made me cry, and my favorite picture is the one of "Your favorite butts" along with your comments about it.
Praying for your safe trip home.
Violet
Lindsey and Jason I'm so excited that you finally got to meet your son Hudson. The pics are so cute and ya'll make a wonderful family. I will be praying for you guys tomorrow. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.
Phil 4:13
Lindsey and Jason
I've tried & tried to send you a comment but my computer skills aren't that great Casey helped she called and I was reading today's blog with tears rolling down my face. Hudson seems to already love you both I'm so glad he feels comfortable with you. The pictures are precious and his eyes are beautiful along with that dark curly hair. I know tomorrow will be hard but remember the three of you are meant to be together and hopefully soon. Wonder what he'll do when he's on a real horse can't wait to see! From the looks of the pictures the three of you belong together and let's pray SOON! Love
You Both, Mom
Lindsey and Jason,
The pictures prove that I am right, Hudson looks just like me!! He looks like he is embracing both of you like we all hoped that he would. I can't wait until I see all three of yall together as a family! Be careful coming back home! I'll be prayin for yall
Lindsey and Jason,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still praying for you, and that you'll make it through tomorrow. You're both strong people, and if you've made it 3 years waiting for him, then a few months won't be bad at all. And when you do get to bring him home, it'll be worthwhile.
I've been checking your blog every day and the pictures get better and better. You've been like a mom to me for the past year, and now I'm so happy that you actually are a mom.
Best of luck, and you're in the thoughts and prayers of everyone I know.
Love, Abby :)
He keeps getter more adorable each time we see him. What a happy baby! I know it will be so hard for you to leave, but you will be together again sooner than you can imagine. I pray for God to give you and Jason strength and comfort tomorrow.
You are in our prayers. Stay safe for your trip home!
Melissa & Jordan
Hey guys, the pics are sooooo good he is the cutest thing. Hudson looked to be so comfortable with you both, you 3 just look like yall have been a family for awhile. He is such a blessed little boy to have both you and Jason. I can't imagine what you both will be feeling tomorrow, but just remember it will all be worth it when he's on that airplane coming HOME with you--The kids say "HI" and they love you. Be safe and I'll say a prayer.
Love and miss you both, Tracy
those big brown eyes make me melt inside. i cannot imagine all the emotions you & jason are dealing with from meeting YOUR SON and having to leave him for awhile. But you can count on it that ryan & i will be praying for both of you and for Hudson. i really like the family pic of you 3. is there some way i can print it off to hang on my fridge?
i have so many questions!! #1 being: DID YOU CHANGE A DIAPER?!
1Sam:27 "for this child i have prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which i asked of Him". ~ HLC will be home in no time! :)
~mandy j
Post a Comment