Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 2

Yesterday he didn't crawl but today he did just for a short while then he would want to be held!
My two favorite butt's!! This may not be the best shot, but it was very cute watching Jason take the tiniest steps with him. I think the best part of my day (besides when he would lay on my shoulder), is watching him with Jason.

We were able to take him outside today and he walked around with our help for a while!
We had our first cries today but none lasted long and they all came when we put him down! He really likes to be held. There were a few times today if we sat down with him he didn't like that but as soon as we started walking around with him he was good. Can we say he already has us wrapped around his finger!!



As it got closer to his nap time today we had some awesome cuddling!! He would lay his head on us until someone would come by. We are not with him in a room, which stinks, we are in a little bitty hallway with a couch and everyone walks by.


This is a little train we brought and he sticks his finger in a little hole and spins the wheel.


I think he's going to be a Daddy's boy. Today a worker in the orphanage came up and was talking to him and stuck her arms out for him and he latched onto Jason and laid his head on his chest. But there are a few women who are always in his room and he gladly goes to them.








8 comments:

The Marinacs said...

The pictures are so cute! I'm glad everything is going well for you guys -have fun and take care :)
Lisa Marinac

Rob said...

Great photos! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him and Jason!! He gets sweeter every time I look at him. Go ahead and have him practice saying "Aunt Casey"!!! I'm just teasing, I'll teach him all that good stuff when he gets here. :) I love you both and can't wait to see the videos of him in action when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,
Hudson is PRECIOUS!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait until he gets here.

I love you bunches.
:]]

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll.
Bet you haven't heard that since you left.
Thank you for sharing this miracle in your lives with all of us. I'm reading through your blog posts and tears are streaming down. GOD can blow us away somethimes . . . can't he?
Hudson Luke is absolutely beautiful. What a head full of hair. You'll have to save a few of those curls for his "Baby Book".
His smile is truly a light in this world.
We are all so very, very, very happy for the three of you.
Blessings of health & happiness to your family.
All our love to ya'll,
The Mathews'

Anonymous said...

Lindsey & Jason,
Hudson sure is a precious looking little boy. And I love the pictures. Look forward to seeing
you all together in A/C
Becky

Mayme said...

Love the pictures, especially the last one of Hudson and Jason. Hudson is beautiful!

Mayme

Anonymous said...

holy cow that's a cute kid, but maybe less of jason's rear end. thanks Jon