Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Days

WHEW, I'm still trying to catch my breath, what a ride!! This morning when Jason got out of bed he whispered, "Goodmorning, Mom"! Haven't heard that one before!! Maybe he'll just call me that from now on because my name changes as the season changes. In the fall I am "punkin" in the winter I am "snowflake" and in the spring/summer I am "sunshine" or just "my love"! He's so goofy, I think I have these names just because they annoy me!! But I love him anyways:)

So today we have to go have another passport pic. made for the visas, I have to overnight the visas to New York. I also have to go to the bank, buy plane tickets, post office, etc. I'm busy, but for me, this is good. Otherwise I would be sitting here staring at my son's picture! Yesterday was the first time in a while I looked at it and smiled really big. Here lately I had been looking at it and feeling sad because I didn't know when I was going to get to see him and wanted to so bad, but in 9 days I'll be boarding a plane!

Tomorrow will be even busier than today. I have to get a lot of documents ready. I will have to go to Clarksville, Ashland City, Downtown Nashville, and then finally to our agency in Nashville to turn the paperwork in. I'm hoping on Saturday I will have time to catch up on laundry and cleaning!

1 comment:

Mayme said...

Lindsey,
Congratulations on the upcoming travel! I know how you are feeling right now and it can be very overwhelming! I am looking forward to following your blog as you and Jason get to Russia! Adoption is the most amazing thing and I can't wait to see you guys with your son.
Mayme