Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wedding Pics

Cydil-this one was at my request from all of the ones I've seen you take :)
How cute is he!? And I'm not talkin' about Will!



There were around 400 people at the wedding.






Will watching Casey come down the aisle. Of course he had never seen her dress.








This pictures is priceless, I'm sure it will be found in a frame in my house! They were dancing to Tim McGraw's My Little Girl.


Sorry these pics are so small. You can go to Courtney's website at www.heltonphotovideo.com/blog and click on Mr. and Mrs. Davis and see all these pics and click on them to enlarge and see the full picture. This is only a taste of the ones to come, I cannot wait to see them all. Courtney does a wonderful job and I cannot wait for her to take our family pics and to get her back out here on the farm to take some more horseback riding pics.
Casey and Will came home from their honeymoon last night and when we got home and horses fed we spent a few hours with them. Hudson had a big time playing with his Aunt Casey. We (me, Jason, Meemaw, and Hudson) went Saturday afternoon to Nashville and watched an illustrative sermon that was very good. Hudson got to go and see Larry and Bob at Clarksville Lifeway yesterday also. He LOVED Bob the most and then the Chick-fil-a cow. He walked right of to Bob waving and saying, "Hey Bob!" He gave him a big hug and high five.
Two short stories...
The other day me and Meemaw took Hudson to the park in P.V. and there was the cutest little girl who had just turned 4 and she wanted to play with Hudson so badly. She kept telling him, "Watch this". Of course I don't think he had a clue what he was saying but he proceeded to tell us every other minute for the rest of the afternoon to "Wach dis"!
We were driving home from Meemaws the other night and he was sitting in my lap (nobody panic she only lives about 200 yards down the driveway). He pointed to the moon and told me to "Turn lights out!"




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hudson was so ADORIBLE (I hoped I spelled that right.) in his tux and cow-boy hat. Casey looked great too.
Amy

Amanda said...

Love the pictures, especially the one where evryone is jumping.

Jon and Janice said...

Hi Kids, I look at your blog all the time and just never make comments because I don't want you to think I'm stocking you. Yes Hudson is so adorable and you look wonderful in the wedding pictures, but I would have to say that in looking at their wedding pictures and their announcement pictures that Casey is about the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.The two of them look so much in love and they make the perfect couple. love to you and your little family. Janice by the way it is turning cooler in the evenings and I love the fuzzy blanket you gave us for Christmas. It isn't bulky, yet it is so warm and so nice to cuddle with..thanks