
One of our teens from church made these cakes, they were not only so cute but very tasty!






I love our expressions in this pic.! He was so excited with every gift and I think a little overwhelmed!


His very own tractor! We cannot get him off of this thing now, he is constantly asking to ride his tractor, now if he could only learn to steer it!

John Deere, anyone?


Aunt Casey, we miss you, come home! He really does miss his Casey. The other day he fell and hurt himself and we started looking at pics to get his mind off of it and he started crying when he say Casey and wanted to talk to her so we had to call her and he was all better!

They were all doing the chicken dance!


We have had a time with computers and Jason's laptop is the one that had internet on it and we haven't been able to get it fixed so last Thursday we had internet put on my laptop. And I have just put over 300 pics on my laptop, that'll be fun going through! On Jason's I had them so organized! So here are some pics from his birthday party, I have some from Grandmom I haven't had a chance to go through so I'm sure I'll post more at some point.
His birthday party was great. We had family over and grilled out at Hoss and Meme's house. We have so so so so so many tractors now and he plays with them ALL! I went through all of his old toys and have a sack full to give away. I think we are going to do the "get a toy, give a toy away" thing.
I will try to get back to posting a few times a week now that we have internet again!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great birthday party. I'm glad you got the computer problem fixed. I hate not having a computer. Hudson is getting so big. Happy Birthday!
Melissa
How fun it is to finally see all the pictures from Hudsons fantastic Birthday Party. Who had more fun, the visitors or Hudson :^) lots of Hugs, Janice
Post a Comment