Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Pictures!

A year ago today we were only able to wonder what he was doing. What a fun day today was! But tomorrow should be even better when he has his Birthday Bash!
Hudson woke up this morning to his very first birthday present, a wagon and some toys to play with at the beach! He was so happy and has drug that wagon all over this house. Thanks Aunt Casey and Uncle Will!

Can you tell they're both morning people? Just about makes me sick! HA! This is why I have to get up an hour earlier than Hudson because that way I can be as chipper as he is when he wakes up (and get some studying done:)










Pilot in training!

















We were able to stand very near and watch this plane take off, if was pretty cool and you can see the pics below, the boys couldn't take their eyes off of it!









This is a guys house, I've never seen anything like it!





Jim and Cindy had us over for a wonderful afternoon. They live on a BEAUTIFUL piece of land that has 2 landing strips for the planes and several houses where everyone has a plane. We visited several neighbors homes and saw their planes in addition to Jim and Cindy's. It was so cool, Jason and I enjoyed ourselves very much! Oh, and Hudson did, too :) He really likes airplanes and there were also multiple tractors and bulldoziers on the place so he was in his element. To say he had a wonderful afternoon would be an understatement!

2 comments:

Jon and Janice said...

It looks like the day with the airplanes and farm equipment was a hit. It looks like you were all in your element. The boys were into the moving things and you into watching and enjoying them. Love to you all and Happy Birthday Hudson

Jon and Janice said...

yes, it's me again :) I was looking at the pictures again and I noticed the sunglasses on Hudson's head, just like daddy's. I love it, does he ever look through em or just sport em? just me