Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Foxxy and Books!

He gave her his blanket to lay on, she was very thankful :)


If you've ever been around Fox., then you know that I can't believe she actually let him lay on her. We have had her for 4 years now, she was dropped off, in heat, of course, and would not let anyone near her. She stayed close to me at first and before long I was the only one she would let pet her, this went on for well over a year. The only time she would get near anyone else would be if Sally, our other dog, would go over to them too, and even then she was very skiddish. She's so sweet and I don' think has a mean bone in her body. She's my girl! And she's starting to feel more comfortable around Hudson. She used to run under the bed anytime he came around and only let him hear her if I was sitting right there.






Isn't he just growing up so! He loves to read his books and I love it when he plops down in my lap and insists I read his book. His favorites are anything with tractors or trucks and animal books. His 2 newest animals to learn are buffalo and kangaroo.

























No comments: