Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2 Florida




I know these pics are similar but I liked them both so I just posted them both. These are sitting on the second floor screened in porch of the house we stayed in-so nice!





Ready to ride the golf cart to the beach!




Our cool little guy!

Playing in the sand with Ellie.






Aren't they the cutest!

I have requested a tub just like this especially since Hudson loved it so much ;) Maybe in my dreams!




Hudson and Jordin loved sitting in this chair and they are hilarious to watch play together. They just laugh and giggle at each other and before you know it you are laughing just as hard at them.


Can we say having fun, or what! This has been the first vacation we've been on that we haven't wanted to go home after a few days. I think it's the people we are with that's making it so awesome!



No comments: