Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Full day in Florida

The whole gang!


I love this picture, think it's my favorite of all the beach pics. It captures his personality great. He is the funnest little thing and bring so much joy to our lives and I'm thankful for him everyday.
















These are from our last full day in Florida. I have a few more to post tomorrow and one day this week I'm going to sit down and give you a Hudson update. He's really growing and changing everyday. Things have been busy since we've been home. We went to a horse show Saturday where our girls jumped and rode in dressage. In 13 and up division we brought home a 1st place and in 12 and under we brought home a 2nd and 3rd.
Today has seemed extra busy as I'm trying to get my fall schedule organized. But we managed to get some time in outside so he could ride his tractor and it is beautiful. We'll be heading back down to the barn shortly to start working and get back into the routine of things. I hope you all had a great weekend and your week is great as well.







1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love all these pictures! Looks like ya'll had such a great time. I insist that you take the preacher and his family next year LOL!!!