Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Time to see the Ocean

Walking to the beach!














He loved the waves splashing up against him!



We've spent the past week in Florida, less than a mile from Rosemary Beach. It's been so amazing, so beautiful, and way too much fun! We drove all night last Friday night to get down here so that's why Hudson is in his pajamas for his first time to the ocean. We just couldn't wait and had to get him down there.
The house we've stayed at is awesome. And some great friends of ours came down with us. The Forrest's (Jon, Carrie, and Ellie) and the Bailey's (Darryl, Tiffany, and Jordin). Our kids have had a blast playing together and there have been a few loooonnnnggg naps :). I'll try to make a new post a day so you can see some of the great pics taken!







4 comments:

LJM said...

I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PIC !!! GREAT WAY TO OPEN THE BLOG. LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN. ENJOY THE NAPS WHILE YOU CAN. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK (OR SO).
LAURA

Melissa said...

What great photos. It looks like Hudson loved the ocean. Colby does too! He walked right in.
Melissa

Amanda said...

I am so jealous!! I love the beach. I am so glad ya'll had a great time. Can't wait to see more pics!! We have missed ya'll at church.

~mandy j said...

Looks like ya'all had a blast. Hudson looks so much older in the beach pics. He's such an easy-going guy. I love the one of all 3 of you. What a fun way to end the summer!