Friday, July 31, 2009

Gettin' our Hair Did :)







He loved putting the stickers on my cheeks! This is what he does to himself anytime he has sticker.

These are the only pics I took from last Saturday. He stayed in my lap most of the time she was fixing my hair.

I love Friday's because me and Hudson get to hang out all day and I don't have any lessons in the afternoon. I already have my horses in for training worked for today and we've ran errands, went to the park, and now he's sleeping and I'm not far from it. We have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow and I'm going to try and be a good mom and take my camera with me, I haven't been doing a very good job lately.
A few Random thoughts:
Hudson is making sentences now with 5 or 6 words.
He's also into tickling us. What's funny is when he raises his arm up and tickles himself.
At the mill the other day Mrs. Pam gave Hudson a Tractor House magazine that he can't get enough of. Everytime we get in the car he asks for it and then he flipps through it like he's really reading it and says whatever piece of equipment he's looking at-hilarious!
I cannot believe he'll be 2 next Friday. We are hopefully going to go next Friday and let him see some airplanes. Tractors are his absolute favorite but now he's getting into firetrucks and airplanes. A friend of mine's husband flies planes and they live at a little private airstrip. I'm sure Hudson is going to love it!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: