Sorry I wasn't able to post pics on Friday. Jason took the camera to take some pictures of a fencing job and when he got back home I was busy packing and getting ready for our weekend.
We spent the weekend at UT Martin at a horse show. It was our first weekend away since Hudson has been home. Other than rolling off the hotel bed once, he did really well! He moves so much in his sleep and we thought we had a big enough barrier around him but we were wrong! Don't worry he was back to sleep in a matter of minutes!
Jason was Mr. Mom this weekend since I was showing. He did almost all of potty duty, all the feeding, played with him all day. He was great, well, they both were!
4 comments:
He's adorable. I love the cowboy hat. Men and little boys look so good in cowboy hats. Did Hudson have any issues being in a new place? Trouble going to sleep or eating? We were thinking of going away to my grandparents house in NH but I'm not sure how Colby will react to being in a new place.
Melissa
Darn that boy is so cute!!! He's going to break hearts all over the place before long!! Can Ellie have dibs on him? *smile*
Hi there -
Just checking in to see how it is all going for you guys -looks like you are having lots of fun!! He is adorable :)
Lisa Marinac
i LOVE the country pics. he's a perfect little cowboy. isaac has that same 'i dig dirt' shirt, too. Gosh, i can't wait to get our boys together. i miss you so much!
Post a Comment