
For every child who comes home through our agency, Bethany, they receive a quilt. The quilts are made by a lady who does it simply to be nice! This quilt goes great with his room and of course he loves cows. I needed to get some pics of him with it to send with a thank you note to the lady. I thought it would be difficult to get some good pics of him with it but I put it in the floor and all I had to do was point and shoot, he really liked it.




My first week of working and being a mom is complete. The week was good, I didn't enjoy leaving him the first two days, it was cold and he stayed in the house. Then on Wed. and Thurs. he came down to the barn and was watched down there. I like it much better when he is close by. Yesterday he was cranky when at the barn and didn't want to walk much, just whinny, which is totally not like him. I am pretty sure I figured out what was wrong, I tried some new shoes and they are too big.
Today he was cruising around the barn like a champ in his old shoes. He played with his toys in the arena while I rode a horse and then he rode with me to cool the horse down, then we took the tractor for a spin, and went to the park where he loves to slide. Of course he was pooped and has been sleeping now for over 2 hours. I can't wait for him to wake up because I want to go pick buttercups which are my absolute FAVORITE and he will enjoy the 4-wheeler ride to go get them. And tomorrow is suposed to be beautiful so I'm looking forward to getting him outside and playing. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
1 comment:
What a beautiful quilt and a wonderful idea. I love his smile. It is great that your job keeps you close by. I'd love to find a job riding horses. I really miss the ones my grandfather had while we grew up. Later he had about 200 miniature horses and Shetland ponies. I loved training them to drive carts.
Melissa
Post a Comment