Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday











Well, I made it through my first day back to work and was finished an hour early because one of my students has pneumonia and another was really sore from a weekend of snow skiing. I couldn't feel my fingers by the time it was over, it was so cold. I'm ready for warmer weather! Plus the time changes on Sunday and we'll have that extra sunlight that I oh, so love! Hudson stayed inside yesterday and will probably stay inside today since it's still chilly but the rest of the week it's outside :) I have been looking at playsets for the past couple of weeks and comparing prices. I think we are going to order one online directly from step2 www.step2.com They have free shipping and handling and are at least $20 cheaper than everywhere else. I also think that maybe this summer a sand box would be fun, but it would probably be a big litter box so we'll hold off on that!




No comments: