Here are a few pics I snapped over the past few days. Last night we went to Monky Joe's and got some cute pics I will post on Monday. He had so much fun! He laughed and laughed! I think me, Jason, and Casey had just about as much fun as he did, too! We are definitely going to be going back to Monkey Joe's soon!
He slept until 9:00 this morning because he fell asleep on the way home from Rivergate and when we got home he didn't want to go back to sleep! That's the second time that has happened. Next time I think I am going to crawl in the back and do whatever it takes to keep him awake!!
1 comment:
Emma does the same thing! If she falls asleep in the car for 10 minutes she will NOT take a nap. It drives me nuts. The kid can live off a power nap.
Your boy gets cuter everyday! That dog has to be the best dog ever.
Mayme
Post a Comment