Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 Months Home

2 months ago we were on our way home from Russia with our little man. In one breath I feel like that was yesterday, in the next I feel like he's been with us forever. Too many emotions! He's grown so much physically, but boy, has that little personality really came out. He is so loving, funny, laid back, charming, everything I ever dreamed of and more. I love him so much and I love seeing Jason love him so much! Lots of lovin' :)

It brings tears to my eyes to look back and see God's hand at work and how He was right there with us for every single second. I think a lot about the court date, when they came out and told us the judge and prosecutor wasn't happy with our age. There was butterflies in my stomach but peace in my heart. I sang, "It is well with my Soul" over and over. And at the end of that day it was oh so well with my soul. Mountains moved for my baby I saw them with my eyes!

No comments: