Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lovin' this weather!




We have spent the past 5 days outside and it has been so much fun. We have been to the park a couple of times and then just hung out in the yard playing with some toys (sorry the pics above are not good). My house has actually been clean because we have only been inside to potty and take a nap :)
The past two days at the barn have been great because we moved him some fun toys down there that I bought at a consignment sale this past Saturday. He has really enjoyed playing with them. But with the temperature really dropping tonight he's going to be hanging out in the house for the next few days.
The time change has him sleeping until 8:30, which you would think I wouldn't complain about that because I hate getting up in the morning. But now I am back to feeding horses and by the time he eats, goes to the bathroom, and I get him ready, my horses think they are starving. So tonight I'm going to put him to bed a little early and hopefully he will be getting back into the 7:30 area.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The weather certainly has been strange. 60 one day and 30 and snow the next. Along with a time change, Colby is all out of sorts. I'm looking forward to Spring and outside!
Melissa
P.S. UCONN girls one the Big East tournament. Is the Nat tournament going to be next?