GO GO GO
Monkey Joe's was a blast but I think we'll be sending him the bill for the chiropractor! Joking, of course, but Jason's back has been messed up since so he is headed to Dr. Carmak this week. Hudson definitely loved it. When he and Jason would disappear into a tunnel, we could pick out his screams above all of the others, he is so funny! He's so light he flies down the slides. We will definitely be making many trips to this place.
The weather is going to be nice this week and we spent all day yesterday outside and all of this morning. He has cracked me up here lately with what entertains him. Last night and this morning he carried the broom around like it was so much fun. If only I could figure out what makes the broom so great, then I may enjoy sweeping more :) He is also totally entertained to watch me wash dishes while he stands on his steps looking into the sink. While I hung out clothes this morning he cracked himself up while he went back and forth underneath the clothes and then try his best to reach the socks. He was wore out by 11:00 (he didn't get up until 8:00). We walked down the driveway (which is a long walk), well, he ran down the driveway holding my hand and kicking a ball. He's pretty coordinated, I love watching him run and kick the ball at the same time. We may have a soccer player on our hands. By the time we got back from the mailbox I was carrying him up the hill and I was kicking the ball! He was exhausted!
2 comments:
That looks like a really cool place. We don't have anything like that around but I'd love to get Colby into a gymnastics class. He loves to flip around. It looks like you all had a great time.
Melissa
Monkey Joe's is a really cool place to hang out. It looks like Hudson had a blast! Lexi's brothers took her on the big slide too and she loved it and begged for more. We should get together sometime. It'd be fun to see what kind of trouble our rough and tumble little Russians can find.
:0)
Post a Comment