Thursday, February 12, 2009

"H"

Here are the rules…If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on!My letter is "H". Thanks Maria, this is a good letter for me!!

1. Him- If it wasn't for His grace I don't know how I would make it. He's so good to me and I love Him with all of my heart.

2. Hudson-love him with all of my heart, too. He amazes me every day, countless times a day.

3. Husband-Jason is the love of my life, my very best friend.

4. Hoss-what Hudson calls my dad. Love my Dad, love, love, love him!

5. Horses-need I say more.

6. Hand me downs- I'm cheap and I have enjoyed the clothes others have passed on to me for Hudson.

7. Hank Williams Jr.-better not go into this one, then I'll end up talking about high school and college!

8. Home-I'm a homebody, love being at home.

9. Hairspray-okay I'm getting desperate here trying to come up with "H" words! I do like hairspray, but not the old lady kind, the dove kind that is moveable. When you have hair like mine you have to use it!

10. Honey-one of my favorite horses in the whole world, she is the sweetest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, you did really good with the "H's" - that was awesome. Okay, so it sounds fun to me. What is my letter and we will see what I can do :).

Dana Gibbs

Anonymous said...

Well Jason, I knew all along you were #2 and rightly so, but now I see your ranking has slipped to #3. Just remember your favorite sister will always love you :-) J

Maria said...

Well, I certainly wasn't surprised by Hubby and Hudson but I didn't think about "Him" (great one!!) and "Horses" (I should have known!!! Great post!!