Took these 3 pics with my camera phone this week. Hudson is laying on Andy's full sister, Belle, Will's dog.
Skinny dipping at Hoss and Meme's. He is a fish. He no longer wants to be held in the water and swims all over the place.
The weather has been wonderful this past week, I loved it and am hoping it stays like this since I have one more week of camp next week. Hudson has spent time in the pool everyday this past week. Late yesterday afternoon I put his floats on him just incase he fell in since we were sitting on the deck and before I knew it he was going down the steps and took a little swim in his clothes and shoes. He's putting 3-4 words together now. Sometimes he says things and I have no clue what it is, especially when he gets really excited. We are back to working on colors again and so everthing is a color when he says it, "Hoss' blue tactir" "Daddy's white tuck" "Red foeeler (4-wheeler)" We are also working on counting to three. He usually repeats us but hasn't said 1-2-3 on his own yet. But the other day I was at the mininite store in KY and of course tractors were everywhere and he was looking outside and saw a tractor and said, "Blue tactir". I looked up and yes, there was a blue tractor. Then he got excited and said, "Two tactir". And another one had just pulled up. He's like a little sponge, just absorbing everything. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th. We have a few cookouts planned to go to and I'm hoping Hudson enjoys the fireworks!
No comments:
Post a Comment