


The pictures above are from where we went swimming at Grandmom's house the week in June I was on vacation. The one below is of the Carney grandkids at Robert's birthday party a few months ago.
My aunt and uncle head back home for TX tomorrow morning and we've spent the past few nights hanging out with them at Meemaw's house. I hate to see them go, Hudson has really enjoyed playing with my Uncle David, he must like him so much because he reminds him of Hoss. I hope they get to come home for Christmas this year.I think I'm exhausted from such a busy weekend. Hudson must have been, too because he has taken long naps the past few days.
He gets another hair cut tomorrow, it grows so fast and I won't let them cut it too short because I love his curls. At Meemaw's house last night we were sucking it up in the vacuum hose and it would make one monstrous curl and we would just laugh. He looked like a miniature Elvis.
He's making sentences using 5 or 6 words. He counts everything to 3 so now we are working on learning 4 and 5. He's my little sponge. I cannot believe in less than 2 weeks he'll be turning two. I think I may shed a tear or two, is that crazy??
This weekend we are going to take him to Clarksville Lifeway because Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales will be there and they are his favorite. Jason insisted we go! I can't wait to see a gigantic tomato and cucumber ;) J/J, I'm sure it will be fun!
1 comment:
Boy how he grows. He is getting to be such a big boy. And turning 2! Wow! Colby turned 2 in April and is such a big boy too. I miss my baby. Keep your fingers crossed for success, we are changing from a crib to a big boy bed this weekend! And big boy pants too! Yikes!
Melissa
Post a Comment