Wednesday, July 15, 2009

No pics :(

I have pics to post from when we went swimming at Jason's parents during my week off but my computer is not letting me open certain things up. Not sure why it's doing this so I'm sure I'll have to get it fixed because I can't upload pics or click on things in my bank statement or follow links.

But, we went and ate Japanese food last night with some of my girls and I wasn't sure what Hudson would eat so I took him plenty of food. By the time his soup cooled off he had eaten crackers, bunnies (same as teddy grahams, just organic), and a fruit bar. Then he kept asking me for rice and he ate lots of rice and soup! Sometimes he eats like a horse and other times he doesn't care anything about eating. He wasn't sure what to think about the guy cooking in front of us but when he lit the fire he clinged to me and then after that he held my hand until he got to sit in my lap because he kept asking to.

One of his new favorite things to do is for all of us to line up either in front of the kitchen sink and then yell "Go Mommy", and I take of running to the door. Then "Go Daddy" and then once Dad gets to the door we yell "Go Hudson" and he takes off. We have spent several nights doing this over and over.

He runs everywhere! The only time he walks is if he's holding our hand and we are moving slow or if he has to go somewhere he doesn't want to (potty, chair, bed, etc.) other than that those legs never stop moving. I ran in H.G. Hill today and when I was checking out he was standing beside me running in place. The lady said, "He really has that down pat, doesn't he?" I told her he goes wide open like this all the time unless he's sleeping.

Sheryl brought over Jason's old tractor set and he has been playing with that a lot. These things are old and tiny and I promise you if I step on another one you are going to hear me screaming if you are within a 50 mile radius! HA! It's a cool set and has hay roller, hay, trailers, sprayers, etc. Pretty much any farm equipment. He has taken over the night stand in our room by putting these and his big tractors on it and rolling them all over the place with his sound effects.

Not a day goes by that he doesn't ask to "Ride Hoss' tactir?" "Peas?" And Hoss just can't seem to say no. Wonder why it was so easy for Hoss to tell me no but he can't seem to do it with Hudson?? He asks to use the front end loader to pick up dirt, too. Jason and him put a bunch of sand in my arena the other day and now he wants to pick up dirt and move it. Let's just hope he still feels this way when he gets a little older and is working on the farm! HA! I won't mind if he uses the front in loader to shovel manuer into! :)

He is so much fun and I love and I just don't know what we did before him. He is our form of entertainment that keeps us on our toes and laughing (and yes, sometimes wanting to pull our hair out!).

No comments: