
We had a nice 4th of July weekend. Spent Friday night at Ben and Amanda's for a cook out. Jason enjoyed playing corn hole and Hudson had a good time playing with his tractors and sitting on Ben's lawn mower (a.k.a. mawn mowa). Saturday was relaxing. We went to one of Casey's friends house and swam then hung out at the Huschke's house that afternoon for another cook out. Nothing like some good food and conversation. But Saturday also began Mr. Cranky pants. Hudson started drooling a lot worse than normal and didn't want to do too much except lay on me. After wondering if he was getting sick or not I came to the conclusion that he is cutting more teeth and all that's left to come in are his molars. Last night he woke up every 3 hours and has been whinning so much. I feel bad for him and Jason and I don't take much med. but I have been giving him some tylenol and ibuprofen. Hopefully these teeth will come in quickly because I want my fun, playful little man back although I do enjoy the extra cuddling I've been getting the past few days.
This week is a camp week, the last one for the summer. I'm sure I'll be exhausted by the time the week is over with especially if my nights are anything like the last few. But camp was fun today and I have some great kids at this young/beginner camp. Three girls accepted Christ as Savior today and it was so exciting. Just to think that the angels were singing and celebrating the decision by those sweet girls sitting on a bucket in the tack room. I want everyone to know my Jesus, He's the best, I love Him so!
1 comment:
Glad ya'll got to come to the cookout and glad ya'l had fun! Thanks again for bring the desserts!!
Amanda
Post a Comment