Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend





"Whoah Mom, that flash is bright!"




I tell him give me a nose kiss and this is what I get, I guess I should say eskimo kiss!
We had a nice, laid back weekend. Had to ride a few horses Saturday morning and got bills done during nap time then all afternoon we had some good family time together. We spent a few hours at our friends Gyle and Shelly's pool. My son is a fish and he went down the slide from the very top, of course Jason caught him at the bottom. He loved it! We all had a great time. Then we went to eat at the Village Cafe and had a quiet night playing at home. Today was a normal Sunday, church, lunch/nap, church, eating at Hoss and Meme's. Someone left the freezer open at their house so mom cooked all day and dad grilled a bunch of meat so we are stuffed!
Hudson is doing really well putting words together. Tonight he was so cute, after he gave Meme a kiss he said, "good sugar". He also tells EVERYTHING bye. When we leave he says "bye tractor, bye book, bye chair, etc." He even tells stuff bye when he's walking through the room to go potty.
His favorite things are still tractors and bulltractors (bull doziers). We are going to have a big tractor birthday party. I can't believe his birthday is right around the corner, he'll be 2 on August 7th. I also can't believe Aunt Casey and Uncle Will are getting married in less than a month! Can't wait for some cute family pics of us all dressed up. Hudson has a cute little suit I bought at Dillards and Jason will be in his tux and me in my apple dress! But I can wait for Casey to move to Chattanooga. Not sure what I'm going to do without her here and what Jason's going to do without Willard. They've grown close. I guess we'll just burn up the interstate between here and Chattanooga, I'm sure Hudson won't mind going to the aquarium a few times!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the kitchen. It looks great! And i know Hudson's dark complected but he looks like he's getting even more tan this summer. He's adorable! I love reading about all the new things he's doing and enjoying.
~mandy j