Sunday, July 26, 2009

Most Beautiful Bride EVER!

It doesn't get any more beautiful than this!
Will and all the bridesmaids. Bottom left is one of Casey's best friends, Jada (she is who hooked Casey and Will up), above her is Tracy our cousin, above her is Terrin, beside her is Lesli, then Tracy's daughter Ashlee, then of course me and below me is Myranda who played ball with Casey at Trevecca.

Meemaw


Dad kissin' his baby, you know he wore those glasses for a reason!

The little star!


I was doing the airplane to make Casey laugh, something I used to do at home that gets her going.






Thanks Lesli for letting me take these pics off of facebook. I was not a very good photographer this weekend, okay, I was horrible and did not take a single picture. But Courtney, the photographer, will give us a disk and I will have hundreds of pictures.
The wedding was so great and went so smoothly. Casey was stunning and Will so handsome and of course the maitron of honor was quite something ;) Hudson stole the show at first. That boy has been around me too much! He had his tux on with his black cowboy hat, of course, to match Hoss. He started about behind the 2 flower girls and after he passed about 4 pews he made his way around them and ran down the aisle. I sat him up on the stage beside me and while Bro. Terry was praying he proceeded to say, "Weeull, Weeull (Will)" while dad and I were both shushing him. Then he got down and ran to climb on the first pew and Dad got his and he was holding his arms out saying, "Mama" and then a few times he said "Ashlee". Then at the reception those little legs didn't stop. He loved the dance floor until about 9:30 then he wanted me to hold him and the people he'll normally hang out with just wouldn't cut it, he had to have his Mama. But he didn't wind down until close to 11:00. Let's just say he and I both enjoyed his 2.5 hour nap today!
Casey and Will are honeymooning in Fl. at Rosemary Beach. I miss her already. I know she'll be home this coming weekend but then she leaves for Chattanooge and I don't even want to think about that.
I'll post more about the wedding this week. Now that my computer is fixed I will update more often and add more pictures so come back more often this week!










3 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like it was a beautfiful wedding. YOu all looked beautiful. I love Hudson in his tux. What a star!
Melissa

Maria said...

You are right -- she is stunning!!

Jordan said...

Hey! This is Jordan (Davis) O'Malley. Jessica and I are both in Chattanooga now, so if Casey needs anything let us know! Where to eat, areas to avoid, shopping, etc.

theomalleycats@gmail.com