Saturday, June 13, 2009

Casey's Wedding Shower

Mom, Casey, and future lucky mother-in-law, Mrs. Gayle!


I was telling Granny, "Act like you love her!"


Thanks to Grandmom I am picking these apple stickers off of everything :)



OOOHHHH, Mom, Stickers!






Oh, yeah, Meemaw, I caught you with the bow on your head!!

He likes his women young!! He kept kissing Gina's baby over and over until I had to make him stop.
My beautiful cousin, Ashlee, who also babysit's Hudson twice per week at the barn with me.




Casey and Will were given LOTS of beautiful gifts at the shower last Saturday. I have the best Aunt's who helped with EVERYTHING and yes, my cousins are alright, too :)



I have a few cute stories...Meemaw, who is absolutely adored by Hudson, has a poodle named Max. She is constantly yelling in a high pitched voice "MMMMAAAXXXXX". Hudson has heard her do this way too many times. And at any moment during the day is he liable to yell out in a high pitched voice, "MMMMMMAAAXXXXX"! It's hilarious.


Several weeks ago I was in Dillards and the sales lady was being so sweet, she kept going on and on about how cute Hudson is. I guess she got really comfortable with me because after a little while she said, "You know, my husband is Hispanic, too!" I started laughing and I said, "well, mine's not". Then I explained to her that Hudson's roots are from Tajikistan.





Last story...When I went to have some stuff certified a few months ago in Clarksville I was talking to the lady who was helping me and she asked how old Hudson was. I told her 20 months and she said, "He is very tall for his age." I said, "Yes, he's always been tall for his age." She said, "Is his Dad tall?" And I said, "I don't know!" The lady didn't know what to say. I didn't torture her too long before I told her he was adopted.

I have a feeling these aren't the last of the stories I'll have for you!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He is such a cutie. I love all the stickers and him kissing the baby. He looks like a ball of energy like Colby. Always on the go!
Melissa

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I never cease to be amazed at the conversations struck up by total strangers! I think most truly mean well though. We were recently asked if we think our daughter will have an accent when she grows up. My husband said, Yeah, a Southern accent! ;0)