Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy!

Here are 2 more pics Courtney took a week and a half ago.


Casper actually looks like he's enjoying the head lock!! Hannah Swindle took this pic. one day at the barn, it's pretty cute!

Mandy took this pic. on her phone this past weekend of Hudson in his Steak and Sheak hat!
I'm going to keep it short because I am exhausted and going to take advantage of nap time today. This is my first week of camp and the students arive at 7:30, which is what time I normally wake up! Plus last night Hudson woke up crying (think we have some molars coming in) and it took him 45 min. to fall back to sleep and me longer than that!
Sunday night we ran into Mayme M., one of my fellow adoption/blogger buddies who lives just down the road. Can't wait to get together with her and Emma for a play date. Hudson and Emma had a big time at Guadalarja playing.
We had a big time with Ryan, Mandy, and Isaac. I wish Arkansas wasn't so far away. I haven't gotten the pics off of my camera yet from the weekend. I'll do that in a day or two and post more about our weekend!
Goodnight!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great pics!! I love the first one of you 2 together!! Hope the molars come in soon.