Friday, June 19, 2009

AAAHHH Friday!

My third week in a row of camp is over and after this afternoon I will have a week off! I'm counting down! I have one lesson this afternoon and then a couple coming to look at our barn for lessons and then it's down time (yeah right!). I will still have to ride training horses next week but will do it whenever I want during the day :)

I cannot wait to just spend time with my little man, I feel like these past 3 weeks has been hard on him, too. I haven't been spending the time with him that I normally do and I really miss it. We have lots planned...swimming, zoo, monkey joes, swimming, napping, park, more swimming, just whatever we want to do! NO SCHEDULE!

The kitchen is pretty much finished, have to touch up a few spots where they bumped the walls while putting the cabinets in and also have to finish washing all the dishes (the cabinets set outside for over a month, of course under a tarp, but still want to wash everything that was in them). Still have to move a few other things in and buy a few small things, which that should be done in the morning! So excited! I'll take pics and post them. I'll also be sure to have the camera with me lots next week so that I can post new pics. Sorry I haven't been good at taking pics these past few weeks!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen. Hope you enjoy your time off.