Monday, June 15, 2009

John Deere Man

















Aren't these cute! He was getting ready for me to tickle him!! These are some more pics that Courtney took about a month ago when she was out taking pics of some of my students.
We had another busy weekend. Saturday Jason spent all day working on the kitchen. We now have our new cabinets in, my dishwasher is working, but the water to the sink is not hooked up yet. The new fridge is in but I haven't put all of the food in it because I have to paint the trim and that will require moving it so I want to get the trim painted before I put everything in. Jason didn't have the trim put up when Hannah painted so if I don't get that painted this week I'll have plenty of time next week to get it finished. But pretty much I am really hoping for a completely finished kitchen so I can cook all next week on my week off! I FINALLY got my hair cut, colored, and eyebrows waxed on Sat. morning! It was awesome!!! I know I'm not a girly girl but I like my eyebrows waxed and since becoming a mom they have only been waxed 3 times!! My roots were in horrible condition and I was waaayyy past due! After nap time me and Meemaw went shopping and I got new curtains and rugs for the kitchen. Then to one of my little cousins birthday parties.
Sunday was even busier. I was up at 6:00 that morning to head to a horse show. I took 4 girls to a 3-in-1. They showed in dressage, cross country jumping, and show jumping. They were AWESOME! At then end of the day their scores for all 3 are averaged together and we came out...Age 12 and under Miranda was 2nd place and Bonnie was 3rd place. In 13-18 Malena was first place and Jordan was 4th place. I could not have been more proud. It was every girls first jumping show and every horses first jumping show! Lots of fun, but exhausting, and I'm sunburnt! Hudson spent the day with Dad and I miss him horribly when I'm not with him.
Today started trail riding camp and we rode for 10 miles and even my legs were hurting when we were done! This morning I received a horrible phone call that Cotton passed away yesterday. Many of you know Cotton by name because he was the sweetest horse and a definite barn favorite. He is the horse in the cutest pics I've ever taken of Hudson, I received so many comments on Cotton and Hudson pics. I am so sad about this. I was looking forward to going next week and hopefully showing him at the world show. He was definitely a special horse and I'm so sorry for Mr. Danny and Mrs. Kaye, losing a horse is a horrible heartache.






No comments: