Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun Week!

It doesn't get much cuter than Daddy's carhart hat and a diaper!


This is his favorite thing to do right now...play on our bed!










We have had a wonderful week so far. We went swimming yesterday at Grandmom and Grandad's. Today we went to Monkey Joe's for a little while and Panera (I love Panera and Hudson loves their soup!). We originally made the trip to Rivergate to get Hudson a social security # but the place was packed and the wait was forever so they got me the paperwork and one of us are going to go and get the # when Hudson is not with us since the wait is always long.
Hudson is growing so fast and he's getting a little belly on him (he weighs 30 lbs.), not a big one but hopefully one that will keep his pants up! He loves going swimming and I can't wait to get him to Florida later in the summer. Yesterday he called himself Hudson instead of Mommy, kinda makes me sad. His Aunt Casey taught him where his butt is and yesterday we were getting ready to head to the pool and he walked up behind me, poked me, and announced very loudly "BBBUUUTTT"! Now let's just hope he doesn't do that in public!
I would tupe more but there's a monkey in my lap that won't be still. He's currently bouncing up and down while squeezing my nose. I'll update again tomorrow with pics of the kitchen!




1 comment:

Casey said...

Well not only did I teach Hudson about butts but I also taught you about how good Panera Bread is so you should be extremely happy!!