Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pics








On Monday we spent the entire day outside and I didn't put sunscreen on myself (yes, Hudson had it on). He wanted me to hold him a lot that day and I guess he kept his hand in the same spot because you can see his hand print above in my sunburn!
Playing with Isaac. They were really enjoying chasing each other around!

I have finally put pics on the computer and the next few days should be a little more relaxing so I hope to put a few different posts up of some cute pics. English camp was this week and it was a 3 day camp but a llllooooonnnnggg 3 days! We had a blast going to Dr. Rojas and jumping his cross country and stadium jumping courses for 2 of those days. Hudson did so great as I moved him from field to field under the run in sheds. I packed a back pack full of trucks and tractors and Dr. Rojas had plenty of dirt and rocks so play with so he was in his own world.
Tomorrow we are sleeping in (at least 8:00, that's turned into sleeping in for me, never dreamed I would say that!). Then we are off to Lowe's to buy a counter top and sink because the kitchen is completely painted (walls, ceilings, and cabinets) thanks to Hannah S.! Should be starting to put things back into place and I am sooo excited! We do have to get a new refridgerator, too. Our old one is leaking and I'm afraid could go out at any minute. I just don't want all that water on my new floor everyday! But I never dreamed a little project could turn into such a long ordeal or this big of a money pit! Some of you are probably laughing under your breath at me at this point, I know, I am naive.
Next week is trail camp and then the next week I am taking off from lessons so I will have to ride training horses but my afternoons will be free. I am so excited about being able to spend LOTS of Hudson/Momma time. We are going to the zoo with some friends one day, and then spending time at the park, pool, maybe Monkey Joe's, playdate with Emma, who knows, but we're going to have some fun!

2 comments:

Cydil said...

Lindsey, I LOVE the handprint sunburn pic. How precious! And how good of you to get a photo of it to remember by!

Maria said...

A handprint in your sunburn -- AMAZING!!! That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I hope you guys have GREAT fun time and get to do lots of cool things. We'll have to try to get together one day soon too, ok? If we are going to work out that arranged marriage, they probably should meet at some point, huh? Imagine how BEAUTIFUL their kids would be -- ahh... I'm getting a wee bit ahead of myself, huh?