Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy 8's

Mayme tagged me for crazy 8's so here goes...

8 things I'm looking forward to...

1. Getting my kitchen fixed
2. Washing clothes (you must understand that I haven't washed clothes in almost 2 weeks and our dirty clothes looks like Mt. Everest!)
3. Florida, can't wait to see Hudson on the beach and Jason and I have only been on 1 vacation since we were married (not counting Moscow)
4. Our Anniversary, June 6 we'll be married 6 years.
5. Wed. night Bible Study, I am studying Esther with an amazing group of women!
6. Spending the afternoon with Mandy and Isaac
7. Casey's Wedding
8. Sleep, oh how I love it but never seem to get enough of it!


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Watched Hudson scream and laugh as he played in a huge mud puddle
2. Then gave him the fastest bath ever, which he was not happy about because he wanted to play in the tub.
3. Rode horses
4. Taught some wonderful little girls in lessons.
5. Finally got to see Hudson and Isaac meet and see our best friends.
6. Took 4 entries to Coopertown for a jumping/dressage show in June.
7. Filled out lots of paperwork for a show.
8. Had our equine dentist out to work on some of our horses teeth!



8 Things I Wish I could do

1. Sing
2. Lose 20 lbs.
3. Go to Australia...and Hawaii
4. Write a Book
5. Have a barn full of horses in for training, train all day long, and have instructors hired to teach most of my lessons.
6. Be a better Mom.
7. Get a massage every week.
8. Run again.



8 T.V. shows I watch

1. Andy Griffith
2. Cosby Show
3. Family Fued
4. The Unit
5. Without a Trace
6. Any Hallmark movie that comes on
7. Don't really watch that much T.V. but I love movies, favorite being Sweet Home Alabama
8. Next favorite movie is Lonesome Dove.


Wow, that was harder than I thought it would be, and I'm tagging...
Melissa, my UCONN friend :)
Cydil
Shannon R.
Amanda K.
Jennifer B.
Janice and Jon
Micah F.
Molly S.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yikes, that is a hard one. But, btw, I think you're a great mom! I'll have to think on that one and then post it.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Lonesome Dove ROCKS! Probably my favorite movie ever.

Let's chase some buffalo. Ha!

Darin