It's been a crazy past few days since I do not have a kitchen. Take a woman's kitchen away and that'll stress her out! They told me it would take a few days to get it finished and they started on Saturday. All that's gotten done at this point is everything is tore out. AAAAHHHHH!
My child is growing like a weed! He looked like he belonged in the 80's this morning with his short shirt and pants! If only the pants that fit him length wise would fit him in the waist. Let's just say his Mama doesn't have this problem!
I'll try to post again on Friday and update a little more, hope you all are having a wonderful week.
1 comment:
He is so cute and growing likie a weed...he is adjusting really good.. my daughter brought her son home the first of the month and so far so good.. hes the love of my life of course... Thanks for sharing .. I really enjoy reading your blog
Post a Comment