

Courtney Helton came out to our barn on Friday and took some pics of some of my students and while she was taking pics of them she snapped the above pics while we were watching the girls have their pics taken! Courtney is also photographing Casey's wedding and you can see a sneak peek of our farm pics and some of Casey and Will's engagement photos at www.heltonphotovideo.com/blog She is GREAT! She'll be back out at our barn hopefully soon to take lots more pictures. Saturday, which was Jason's birthday so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST HUSBAND AND DADDY!! We are going to celebrate Jason's birthday one day this week and then next weekend with his family. Hudson and I spent the entire day Saturday, in Murfreesboro at a horse show and got home around 11:30. The show took forever and we left before the girls were able to show in trail, it was getting so late. They did a great job. Micah showed in her first show and got 2nd and 7th in horsemanship and in Ranch Riding placed 5th and 7th! Jordan placed 2nd and 5th in ranch riding and 6th and 7th in horsemanship. I rode Cotton in ranch riding and got 5th and 8th (it was double judged so that's why there are 2 placings for everything). Hudson was great at the show but I couldn't have done it without Melissa and her family helping me out with him-THANK YOU! While we were showing Sat. Jason worked on the kitchen all day and it is almost ready to put the lanoleum (not sure how to spell it) down. I'm so excited! I think as soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to start painting the kitchen walls so I can have that finished before he gets it put down.
Today we celebrated Alli's (my little cousin who thinks she and Hudson both speak French-some of you remember that story:) 7th birthday! She's like my own daughter and I think she's growing up way too fast!
Since tomorrow is Memorial Day I'm going to work in the morning and then a very little after lunch so that we can go over to some friend's house and grill out. Then we have a fairly busy week and even busier weekend planned. Then it gets really crazy after that because my summer camps start! Camps are fun but EXHAUSTING! Plus I have a 21 month old to take care of on top of that! May need a few prayers :)
2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of you and Hudson on the bale of hay. You make a great mom. Love you Mrs. Lindsey,
Amy
Great photos! I love that his curls are back. Wow, they certainly grew fast. Can you believe it has been six months already?
Post a Comment