Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane

These pics were taken almost 7 months apart.
These two pics were taken literally within the first few minutes that we held Hudson for the first time.

We thought he hung the moon that first day. He was so wonderful, but if you had told me the little personality that we see everyday was inside of the little boy I first held on Oct. 14th, I might not have believed you. He is SOOO different, what a blessing it has been to see him grow and his personality come out. He is so funny and smart and is our entertainment. I could watch him for hours and hours and be perfectly content. I'm so in love with our little man, and my big man!! So blessed! God sure knows what He's doing!!
There was lots of progress made on the kitchen and back porch today but it still looks like it will be the weekend or later before we can move some things back in. We have all new plumbing thanks to Will's dad, Mr. Ron. I went today and picked out our new lanoleum (or however you spell it). I also bought paint and will be painting over the next few days. I will have to find cabinets over the next few days, definitely checking out some discount stores for those!
They past few days have been busy. Monday and Tuesday's always are since I teach 30 people between those two days. But I have hired a young lady to start teaching some of my lessons (all of our jumping lessons). So far I really like her. I have also been very busy in the mornings riding horses and Samantha who helped me last year, is helping me again over the summer! Yay! That means I can take on more lessons (I had started a waiting list). And I can take on more horses in for training. Things are fixin' to get really busy though because camp starts soon and this year I am having 6 weeks of camp-CRAZY, exhausting, but lots of fun! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it! But thankful for these two girls who have just started helping me at the barn and also thankful for my girls who are already there!



No comments: