Sorry I don't have any pics to post, it's been so wet and dreary I don't guess I've been motivated to get out the camera. I don't want to complain about the rain because I know how much the drought effected mine and Jason's business but I think if it rains anymore I'm going to be up to my knees in mud.
I don't think my fellow bloggers, Mayme and Maria, would be very proud of me today :( I went to Kroger's on senior citizens day and triple coupon week. Kroger's was crazy. I was dodging little old women and then had no coupons. Not cool!
I'm looking forward to the weekend, on Sunday we are having Hudson dedicated. When we scheduled this I didn't realize it was on Mother's Day, but once I realized it I thought it made it even better. I've said this before and I'm so sure it's true. If I ever have open heart surgery, when they open my heart up they are going to find inscribed, "I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. -1 Samuel 1:27" Many times I have looked at him and thanked the Lord for giving me the privalege of being his mother, for giving us above and beyond. Now we get to stand up in front of our family and church family and profess it :) He's all Your's Lord!!
1 comment:
I think it just might be EASIER to go without coupons, but it would hurt too much. :-) The verse you mentioned is one of the one's that's going to be on Ellie's "slide" for her dedication. It was a verse that carried me through many years of waiting. I just KNEW if God gave Hannah what she prayed for, He would me!! And look, he gave us both our babies!!
Post a Comment