










The views today were breathtaking!! The pics are some I took going up the mountain and the others are pictures I took in Darshen. The home that we visited was very very poor. They had an outhouse, their bedroom had 4 beds in it. There is a picture of where they take a bath, somehow. Their kitchen had 2 beds in it and a stove and a very few pots and pans. The one picture is how they do their hay, they pile it up and it looks like a hut or something. Another is of a butcher who was working at a market that was on our way to the village.
1 comment:
Thanks for the photos, Lindsey. Darshen hasn't changed much since my last visit, but then, very little has probably changed in centuries. The most moving photo for me is the woman standing next to her corn crop. I've seen photos like that before, but wow. We don't know the beginning of being in want -- and what an appropriate time of year to be reminded of this.
Post a Comment