I have a prayer request for all of you to be praying about with me today. Tomorrow (Friday at 9:00 here, so it will be 2:00 am for you) I get to meet Agim. Please pray that my ears are open, I want to hear the Holy Spirit when He gives me the words to say. This meeting, I believe, is very big for our adoption. I pray that Agim will see in me that Jason and I are not your typical young couple, we are going to be great parents for our son, and we do not need to wait to become parents. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING WITH ME AND PRAYING FOR THIS. There are so many ways my heart has changed in the time I've been here and one of them is this has made me want our son so much more, which I didn't think was possible to want that more, but it is.
Also when you think of me, pray for these Albanians and that the Word will spread and souls will be saved. Pray for Planters Org., they are doing great things here!
I love you all!!
1 comment:
GOD brought you here for this son , that will be grow for his kingdom , be sure for that Lindsey !!! we praise the Lord,chosing you as Godly parents for this orfan Albanian baby...
Bleesing to you , your's friend in here Vera.
Post a Comment