Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bitter Sweet

















These pictures are some that I took yesterday at the Bethany orphanage. The little boy in blue with those big blue eyes, he was so obedient and adorable. The picture I took of him I was saying Chesh, chesh, which means smile! The little boy laying his head on my face was named either Genti or Gergy, I cannot remember which one, but he has cp. The other little boy wanted me to hold him, I'm just calling him Spock, check out those ears! He was so adorable and had the sweetest smile.

Shprese (which means hope in Albania) is pictured with me above. She is the wife of, Genti, who is a pastor here. They live in Vlashi Village and she was amazing. She translated for us and took us on the visits. She is a light in the darkness and God is doing great things with her, what a blessing!
Today we went back to Vlashi Village and watched a Christmas program and then had a little Christmas party. It was fun. Saying goodbye was bitter sweet. I will miss all of the people and have had such a wonderful time here, they have opened my eyes and taught me so much, I am very thankful. But I am also ready to see the farm again!! I cannot wait to see Jason, I miss him so much! Pray that I can make it home in time for Christmas. They are calling for a winter storm in Chicago tomorrow. When I get home I will post a few more pictures on the blog!

For all of treasure 2 farmers reading this, thank you for being on your best behavior this week with Mrs. Emily. She has had only good things to say about you all. You make me very proud and I'm thankful for each of you as my students. Have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: