Wow, I just want to take a moment to brag on all of you from Treasure 2 Farm. You guys have went above and beyond the challenge of bringing gifts for the villages in Albania. You have brought so much that I am having to take extra luggage, and thanks to Donna Wilson that was taken care of (thanks so much, Donna)! Just to give a summary I will be taking 142 pairs of socks, 69 pairs of gloves, 51 stocking caps, over 200 small toys, 54 toothbrushes, 38 tubes of toothpaste, well over 150 hair ties (that are very cute), hairbrushes, washrags, 70 handmade wooden cross necklaces, and I could go on and on. You have brought enough to provide one of the poorest villages in Albania, Christmas. I will take lots of pictures for all of you.
While I'm in Albania I will get to meet Agim, who works for our agency, he plays a huge part in placing the children with Bethany families. He has also said that because of mine and Jason's age we may have to wait a little longer. So I'm very excited to get to meet him but very nervous at the same time. I want for him to see us for us, not a stereotype of a young couple. So Jason and I spent a while studying Thursday night 1 Timothy 4:12. Paul is telling Timothy, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity." God's word is awesome and it was great for us to look deep into this passage.
I'm flying out this coming Thursday morning, woohoo!
1 comment:
Lindsey,
Enjoy your stay in Albania. You will be in our prayers. Diana Neel
Post a Comment