Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday

Well, I had my days mixed up so today we went to the Dr.  It is something the US Embassy requires, very short and easy.  It was the same Dr. we saw with Hudson.  Then we went to the Uzbeki restaurant.  We were going to go to Red Square but decided to just wait until tomorrow and we would have more time.  So we all napped then went out for supper and to the grocery store to get some of these amazing creme puffs and to get some candy and juices for some folks back home.

 Sunrise from hotel this morning.


This boy babbled non stop today.  I think he's going to give Hollynn a run for her money since she also talks NON STOP!  Only a few more days and we are coming back home, I am so ready to land in Nashville!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the pics. What a smile he has already. And I love the new look for your blog!
Melissa