Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Tuesday
So today we didn't do too much. In the afternoon we walked around quite a bit and ate some seriously good food! Casey slept at least 22 hours, okay, maybe not that much but I'm pretty sure her and Jason could sleep anywhere, anytime. I go back and forth between being jealous and angry about it! Ha!Ha!
While I was laying in bed this a.m. (while everyone else was sleeping ;) I just asked the Lord to let Heath feel so much more comfortable today, to babble and explore and relax in our love. And you know what, he babbled non-stop, checked everything out, didn't get upset if I took his cup to try and help him. He was glad for my help and realized that if I took his cup or food, it was only to help him so he actually started handing it to me. Tonight when he got tired and without my prompting he turned around, crawled in my lap and laid on my chest. And yes, my heart melted right there.
I am full of overflowing joy and yesterday there was just a moment where I could not push the lump in my throat back down. We did face time with Jason where we could see them and they us. It was the sweetest thing ever when Hudson was on and saw Heath. In the softest voice he said, "Hi Heath, I'm your big brother. I can't wait for you to come home." And he just talked to him so sweetly. I'm crying again just replaying it in my head. Then Hollynn got on and just squealed (and I mean squeal, y'all know she can call the whales) "Hi Heath" "Goodmoauning" (in her country voice). I hope it will be on video in my head forever!
Tomorrow I have to go in the morning to the passport agency and then to drop papers off at the American Embassy. Then we are going to come back and get Casey and Heath and then go to a fantastic Uzbekistan restaurant and off to Red Square. We have things to do Wed.-Fri. so since we will be paying a driver those days we are going to take advantage of it and do all of our site seeing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
He is beautiful. Glad things are going so well. I am so happy for your family.
Oh, my stars. How could you not just dissolve in tears when you hear Hudson!
Post a Comment