So we had a very eventful trip home, but this is their first picture together at 2 a.m. early Sunday morning. Hudson was very sleepy and Hollynn sat up in bed (they were at my dad's house so we went over to pick them up), she saw me and was so excited. Then when she saw Heath, she was even more excited! "I hold him!" She said over and over!
Heath did fantastic on our trip home, what a little trooper. Everything was great until we landed in NY and a storm was going to be coming through but we were still cleared to take off but there were lots of planes in front of us so we taxi'd for almost an hr. Then went back to get more fuel, we were still going to take off but had to take a different route to get around the storms. Then they said the flight crew would be over their max. 15 hrs. that day if they took the flight so the flight was cancelled. Did I mention we were all sweating like crazy b/c it was so hot! So we were very upset, went back in, and jumped on a plane heading to ATL. Jason and Will picked us up in ATL and we made the 4 hr. drive home. No airport homecoming like I was hoping for but we made it home.
Heath is doing great and seems to love his brother and sister. They are crazy about him. Hollynn is so funny, she acts like his little mother. She thought Hudson took a toy from him (which he did not), but when she thought he did, she went after Hudson. She also has not wanted anyone holding him and she thinks she can hold him. We'll just keep letting her think that, but he'll squish her before too long!
He crawled all over the house and loved playing with the kids, babbling away. But when people stopped by, he stayed close to me and got quiet. He wouldn't let me get too far, which I think is a good thing.
The trip home was so exhausting and he didn't get much sleep so when we got in bed early Sun. a.m. he slept until 9:30 and then took one 3 hr. nap yesterday and then I woke him up. Went to bed at 11 last night and is still asleep as of 7:45 this morning. I am hoping it stays this way, I enjoyed my nights rest last night :)

3 comments:
Love the picture.. Looks like part of the gang!!! Congrats Again
Vickie
They are adorable together, even sleepy-eyed. Congrats again!
Melissa
Hollynn looks so proud of herself! Hurray for a good night's rest!
Post a Comment